Thanks to lovely bloggers who dedicate their time to finding sweet deals, coupons, and promo codes, I have been able to snag several awesome buys in the past. My favorites are always those that help my grand total fall to under $5 – or better yet, FREE.
I found Schoola, an online shop that consigns kids, juniors, and women’s clothing from big brands for great prices. You can find cute styles from J Crew, Old Navy, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, White House Black Market, and tons more for up to 70% off retail.
PLUS, right now, they are offering free shipping on ANY order, no matter the total.
PLUS PLUS, they donate 40% to local schools! The donation amount is taken from the total BEFORE discounts or coupons. I got some absolute steals and my purchase still gave back $10.87!
I used a combination of offer codes I found online to score 3 maternity dresses for just $2!! Here’s how:
– Shop through this link to get an automatic $15 credit
– Sign up for a new account, create a “Collection” of your favorite looks, and receive a $10 credit!
– The site offers free shipping for orders $25+. I ordered during their FREE shipping promotion, which looks like it’s still going on!
– Use promo code MSM5 to get an additional $5 off
– Use promo code TRYUS10 to get another $10 off
Stack these offers to get up to $47 off!
NOTE: The two promo codes listed did not show an expiration date. Let me know if they worked for you!
Find some great deals using these cheats? Got other deals to share? Tell me about it!